17 years ago
Monday, September 15, 2008
It's About Time
Ok, I have been enjoying several of my friends' blogs for some time now, that I have finally decided to start my own. I will promise to update it as often as I possibly can and try to include lots of pictures, b/c I love it when you all include pictures in your blogs. I have been reading your blogs for about two years now, so I should have some good examples to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
YAY! I had no idea you even read my blog! Welcome!! :)
I am SO excited! Seeing L & M a couple times a year is not nearly enough! Now I can watch them grow online! Love you!
I'm sop excited to see your blog . . .it seems that we have alot in common!!! Your kiddos are so sweet, I can't wait to watch them as they grow up . . .it will help me to know what is coming!! :)
welcome!!!
Post a Comment