Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day in the country with Grammie & Pop!

Lainey & Miller LOVE going to my parent's house. There is so much to do outside and they just love exploring and having fun. It is so much different than living in town and I am grateful they have the experiences out in the country.

Pop and Miller in their "playhouse", which used to be my dad's old deer stand.

This boy LOVES to drive the Gator and as you can see Pop really does let him drive wherever he wants and.... he is REALLY good at it!

I think he might be a driver one day, Nascar (hope not), chauffeur (really hope not), taxi cab (really, really hope not).... this boy loves to drive!

Trying to get a sweet picture of them in the bluebonnets, but they weren't in the mood... oh well!


Getting ready to go for a ride with Pop!


I love this picture.... Miller playing with a cool stick he found.



Grammie, Miller and Lainey coming back from helping to feed and water Charlie the horse

No comments: