17 years ago
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Pumpkin Patch at the Arboretum!
Well, today my mom and I took the kids to the Dallas Arboretum for a little photo shoot in hopes to get a cute picture to use for the birthday party invitation... well, almost 200 pictures later (between my and my mom's cameras) we didn't end up with very many "great" ones. I was really hoping for a great photo of the two of them together and all we ended up with was good/ok ones of them individually. They would not cooperate at the same time, if they did, we ended up with their backsides, butts in the air or heads turned. It was so exhausting... all I wanted was a cute (ok, perfect) picture of them for their invitation and all they wanted to do was run around and NOT pose when I asked them to.... typical life of almost 2 year-olds. Miller loved the hay, this is where he was most cooperative. Lainey loved to look at the pumpkins and flowers, but always seemed to have her back to me. We even tried to bribe them with a snack, the conversation went something like this, "If you sit there with the pumpkins and smile real big and say cheese and let Mommy take your picture, then you will get a fruit snack." Miller, "Yea, ok." Set him down right where you want him and he laughs real hard with this big grin and off he goes... what a stinker. I now know, I was asking for WAY too much. At least we tried.... I have something to look forward to next year, they will be older and maybe, just maybe, be more cooperative! Ha! We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Those are ADORABLE! Looks like y'all had a great time. :o) We're taking C-man next week and I am so looking forward to it!
These are the sweetest pictures! They are SO precious and growing up way too fast! I can only imagine how much fun it is to watch them play together! :-)
Post a Comment