Well, well, well, these two balls of energy were not wanting to nap today (which is probably why they went to bed willingly at 7pm!).... anyway, they were "supposed" to be napping/having quite time, but instead 2 hours later I walk into their room and this is what I found....
Every single thing in their room was emptied, turned upside down or taken apart.
Every single thing in their room was emptied, turned upside down or taken apart.
The pictures do NOT really speak for what a HUGE mess they made. And they were so proud.... when I came back with the camera, they both smiled and were saying CHEESE!, like they had just created some wonderful Nobel Piece prize masterpiece.And when I asked who made the mess, Lainey said, "Miller." and Miller said, "Lainey did it!" Uh, yea right..... guilty, guilty, guilty! I guess I have to be proud that they were both half-way honest with me about who made the mess.... they ratted each other out, but couldn't find the courage to rat themselves out!








1 comment:
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that has kiddos that "rearrange" all the time!! I loved seeing the new pics!!! They are getting so big!!
Post a Comment