Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Second Easter egg hunt!

Every year my aunt, Kelly and her husband, Adrian have a big Easter celebration with our side of the family and Adrian's side of the family. There is usually around 40-50 people and around 17 kids (ranging in age from 17 to 1).... it is a fun time, despite the weather every year. With the rain forcasted for Sunday we didn't think we would be able to have the egg hunts outside... but the rain actually held off and we were able to have the 3 different hunts for the 3 different age groups.

Silly boy waiting for the egg hunt to begin!


Posing for the camera!


I think there is one up there!






Miller riding cousin Seth's scooter with help from Uncle Adrian's brother, Andy






"How many eggs do I have?"


Lainey with all of her eggs.... I think she found more than Miller again! (I love this picture!)


Pretty decent family picture of the four of us.... despite the tired looks from L & M!

3 comments:

Deonne said...

Such good pictures! Their little outfits are SO stinkin' cute! You always have them dressed like little dolls! Love the family picture!!!

The Q. Family said...

Hey Wendy,
I just wanted to let you know that I recently set my blog to private. If you still want to view it, will you please email me your email address? I have to send you a specific invitation to see it. My email is wendyrhodes@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
:)
Wendy

cristin steger said...

so cute!!!! love the twins!